What's wrong with my T?

OxDionysus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Any Idea what would cause this? Does it look like it have mites on it eyes? I don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are we looking at the eyes? All it looks like to me is a drop of water or something like that..

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't see anything wrong with the eyes, but as for that wound, I have no idea, bad molt maybe?

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Assuming you mean that little chunk taken out of the prosoma, the best thing I can think of is that something bit it? That's really strange, I can't say I've seen anything like that before. Hope someone who has a better idea of what it could be chimes in.

Cassandra

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure we're not talking about the eyes...although I see where it could be misleading. Like Talon said, the eyes appear that way because of the flash from the cam; I don't believe they're mites.

That chunk almost looks like it's either rotting away or infected, but I can't be sure.

How is the spider acting?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Any Idea what would cause this? Does it look like it have mites on it eyes? I don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not.

I only asked that because he said something about mites..

If the spider is acting normal then maybe it could have been cause by a bad molt as stated in a previous post.. But I am still pretty much a noob! Soo I am really no help here huh!! :eek:

OxDionysus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yea I'm sorry if my post was misleading. I was talking about the wound, I don't think anything bit her. I feed her Lateralis roaches, but she eats them up as soon as they hit the ground. Mabye some kind of fungus or infection? :confused:

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Having not a clue about what it could be (i've never seen anything like that). I do hope whatever it is, that your T comes out ok. Hopefully it'll moult out of whatever is going on there

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that little bite spot might be from crickets. Ive heard they can cause damage.