Feeding Frozen Mice?

PravusBelua

Arachnopeon
I have a frozen fuzzy mouse in the freezer right now and I was wondering if I could feed it to my adult s. subspinipes? My snake refuses to eat mice, so otherwise it's just going to go to waste. Thanks for any help :)

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
id probably chop it up and give it to a few diffrent ones unless you have just one MASSIVE one that could eat it without getting fat.

I've fed mine a pinkie before and had to take it away about halfway through because he was starting to look alittle too fat.

After he eats a pinkie or lizard I usually give him a week or two so he starts to flatten out again.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i gave my adult SS a thawed pinkie once when my snake was in premolt and i didn't notice. took it down as soon as i moved it enough.

i forget if she got fat, but if she did, she's since slimmed out. also, the snake grew an inch.

Jonathan.Hui

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
id probably chop it up and give it to a few diffrent ones unless you have just one MASSIVE one that could eat it without getting fat.

I've fed mine a pinkie before and had to take it away about halfway through because he was starting to look alittle too fat.

After he eats a pinkie or lizard I usually give him a week or two so he starts to flatten out again.
Is it a bad idea to make a centipede fat... ?? :?

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Overeating is a problem for any animal.

If I feed my centipede a gecko or pinkie I dont feed him for another two or three weeks till he slims down or is out of his hide looking for food then he might get one cricket.