Odd dog behavior

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
Recently one of my dogs has started sleeping on the coffee table . Every morning I find him sound asleep on there . I try to get a pic and post it here . Has anybody else ever seen behavior like this ?

Laceface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Lmao! That rocks.

My dog never sleeps on the floor- unless you are there, and then she is on you.

Is it hot in your house? Perhaps the wood feels cool for him. Who knows how dog minds think. Last night my dog crawled into a box of clothes sitting on top of her crate. She thinks she is a cat.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
LOL too funny!

My bull terrier jumped onto the coffee table the other day because a ball was up there... but since she does everything at 105mph she just slid across it and knocked everything off it lol

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My grandmother's dog uses this old display kind of table to chill and sleep on. She started by pushing my grandmother's decorations to the side, with some of them falling over and breaking :wall:

Whenever I visit her house the dog is always on top of that table. I should try to get a pic too lol.

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
dogs are funny. we had mini pinchers when i was younger. they would sit on the window sill like a cat and squeeze between the flowerpots to go from one end to the other. we had 2 boxers, one would sit on the arm chair while the other would crawl under it...or they would just jump onto the couch, lay down behind you and stretch... till you got kicked off the couch.

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Has your dog been drinking? I woke up on my coffee table one day last week and realized the problem was that I'd drunk too much beer the night before. It was fairly comfortable so I can understand the appeal.

Seriously. True story.

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
I didn't mention it my original post , but this dog has six toes on each foot . I don't think that makes a difference , it just makes him even weirder . I'll post a pic when I get the chance .