HSUS exposed video

brinelara

Arachnopeon
The HSUS organization looks like a scam one and pretending to make a money.I think there are many others like this.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's really sad to know. I love adopting from shelters to help animals find a good home, but I never donate money really because you never know where it goes. I also had a few cats and most were local strays I adopted and they became great pets. I knew my money always went to them. :)

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's really sad to know. I love adopting from shelters to help animals find a good home, but I never donate money really because you never know where it goes. I also had a few cats and most were local strays I adopted and they became great pets. I knew my money always went to them. :)
The Humane Society of the United States does not own, operate or fund any animal shelters. All of the animals that they "rescue" are either turned over to local humane societies or shelters, to be cared for at THEIR expense, or, if those animals happen to be either "exotics" or "pit bulls", regardless of age, they are killed immediately. The fact that the national Animal Rights lobby organization has the words "humane society" in their name is what is so misleading, and is the reason why so many people willingly donate millions of dollars per year to fund them; these people THINK that they are paying to provide shelter, care and new homes for abused and unwanted dogs and cats. In fact, they are paying to eliminate the practice of keeping and breeding pets of ALL species, period, and are also paying to eliminate all forms of animal agriculture, hunting, fishing, zoos, animal-based medical research, etc. This group has the same agenda as PETA: NO animal use by humans whatsoever, but they have a different tactic. Instead of relying on shock value, with strippers parading around clad in lettuce or some dork in a bloodied chicken costume handing out "Unhappy Meals" to little kids outside of McDonald's, they rely on nice business suits and schmoozing with politicians to achieve their goals. They talk out of both sides of their mouths, telling a different tale depending on the audience, claiming to be an "animal WELFARE" group to concerned pet owners, while talking up the hard-core Animal RIGHT game to groups of activists. Just like PETA, though, the HSUS won't hesitate to take full advantage of any tragedy, as with the suspicious death of that baby in Florida last summer, allegedly caused by the mama's boyfriend's Burmese Python. They rely heavily on FEAR to achieve their goals, along with lots and lots of money, of course.

AND, it gets even better-anyone who has checked out the blog of Wayne "Don" Pacelli(more on that spelling in a moment)will probably notice that he likes to quote Al "Scarface" Capone...a LOT. Turns out he's just carrying on an old family tradition, as Bocephus would say:
http://www.gamefowlnews.com/archives/2009/10202009.html

Might explain their penchant for killing the animals that they "rescue"-how's that line from The Princess Bride go again? "Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line", something like that.

pitbulllady

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The Humane Society of the United States does not own, operate or fund any animal shelters. All of the animals that they "rescue" are either turned over to local humane societies or shelters, to be cared for at THEIR expense, or, if those animals happen to be either "exotics" or "pit bulls", regardless of age, they are killed immediately. The fact that the national Animal Rights lobby organization has the words "humane society" in their name is what is so misleading, and is the reason why so many people willingly donate millions of dollars per year to fund them; these people THINK that they are paying to provide shelter, care and new homes for abused and unwanted dogs and cats. In fact, they are paying to eliminate the practice of keeping and breeding pets of ALL species, period, and are also paying to eliminate all forms of animal agriculture, hunting, fishing, zoos, animal-based medical research, etc. This group has the same agenda as PETA: NO animal use by humans whatsoever, but they have a different tactic. Instead of relying on shock value, with strippers parading around clad in lettuce or some dork in a bloodied chicken costume handing out "Unhappy Meals" to little kids outside of McDonald's, they rely on nice business suits and schmoozing with politicians to achieve their goals. They talk out of both sides of their mouths, telling a different tale depending on the audience, claiming to be an "animal WELFARE" group to concerned pet owners, while talking up the hard-core Animal RIGHT game to groups of activists. Just like PETA, though, the HSUS won't hesitate to take full advantage of any tragedy, as with the suspicious death of that baby in Florida last summer, allegedly caused by the mama's boyfriend's Burmese Python. They rely heavily on FEAR to achieve their goals, along with lots and lots of money, of course.

AND, it gets even better-anyone who has checked out the blog of Wayne "Don" Pacelli(more on that spelling in a moment)will probably notice that he likes to quote Al "Scarface" Capone...a LOT. Turns out he's just carrying on an old family tradition, as Bocephus would say:
http://www.gamefowlnews.com/archives/2009/10202009.html

Might explain their penchant for killing the animals that they "rescue"-how's that line from The Princess Bride go again? "Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line", something like that.

pitbulllady
OMG !! Pitbulllady just made the most sensible and coherant post on any forum I have ever read or posted on. Wish I posted that word for word myself in numerous forums..... though may post a link to this thread.

I (needless to say) agree completely. Kudos pitbulllady!! :clap::clap::clap: