My SBT(Staffordshire Bull Terrier) And Whippet

marclar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just My two dogs :)
Stella My Staffy

And My Whippet , Felix, called felix because he acts like a cat.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
GREAT combo of breeds! I love my bull breeds and sighthounds lol

Very pretty dogs :)

marclar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks, they are just family pets not showdogs, haha.
They get along fine, but felix is new and steallas a bit jealous so she steals food.
Ive a video of felix here.
[YOUTUBE]4muImmFMH7s[/YOUTUBE]

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Counter surfing is such a sighthound thing! lol

There is nothing wrong with pet dogs, so long as they aren't fat! If you ask me :)

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As far as the greyhound groups go is this it:

Greyhound

Whippet

italian greyhound?

Or is the whippet/italian greyhound the same breed of dog?

I used to have a greyhound I miss him soo much!!:(

But id definitely love to have a whippet, to me they are such a metro sexual mans type of dog lol...

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As far as the greyhound groups go is this it:

Greyhound

Whippet

italian greyhound?

Or is the whippet/italian greyhound the same breed of dog?

I used to have a greyhound I miss him soo much!!:(

But id definitely love to have a whippet, to me they are such a metro sexual mans type of dog lol...
No, there are MANY, many more breeds that fall within that Sighthound or Greyhound family of dogs. In the AKC alone(and keep in mind that the AKC's actualy number of breeds accepted is small compared to most registries)they include the Greyhound, Whippet(and no, Whippets and Italian Greyhounds are NOT the same breed, and aren't even in the same Group, nor did they originate in the same country, the Whippet being distinctly British), Borzoi, Saluki, Afghan Hound, Scottish Deerhound, Irish Wolfhound, Pharoah Hound, Ibizan Hound, Italian Greyhound, and technically, the Chinese Crested Dog. Some would classify the Basenji as a Sighthound, though it is actually one of the Primitive/Pariah/Dingo group of dogs and hunts by scent. Other Sighthound breeds not recognized by the AKC include the Azawakh(developed by the Toureg people of sub-Saharan Africa), the Spanish Greyhound, Portuguese Podengo, Chart Polski, Magyar Agar(Hungarian Greyhound), Sloughi, and Rajapalayam(Indian Greyhound). A "Lurcher" is a cross between a Sighthound and some other type of dog, usually a Border Collie or other herding breed.

pitbulllady