Juvenile JCPs

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Pretty! Do they have a pretty nasty temperament?

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pretty! Do they have a pretty nasty temperament?
Not at all, when I first got them around June they were super nippy didnt want to be touched or held at all. Each of them would bite me at least 3 times a minimum each time I held them for the first few months
However, the shock of getting bit (because by the time you blink they are already letting go) scared me more than the actual bite would hurt.Now many months later they are wonderful snakes I don't get bit at all not even when I feed them and i smell like mice they are wonderful snakes...

However, my baby/neonate that I have a picture of on here too, she bites constantly sometimes she hisses or just holds her mouth open and just when you think she's about to close her mouth she bites you twice lol...

But she'll stop in due time like these ones did...

Not counting the fact that they are nippy when you first get them from a breeder(because they arent handled often at the breeder site because he usually has too many and not enough time to calm them all down) then the stress from shipping) these are definitely IMO great first time snakes if you can get over getting bitten the first few months. Then after they stop biting (which is usually way before adult hood but not all snakes are the same) once they reach adult hood they can be easily handled by one person because they are slender snakes if you compare them to handling an adult red tail boa which gets really thick and heavy and might take one or two people.