Fuzzie upgrade

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
page can't be found.

if you are already chain feeding 2 fuzzies why not make the jump to hoppers? if it can eat 2 fuzzies, it can eat a hopper.

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
months? even my corn snakes were on adult mice after they surpassed 21 inches in length.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
page can't be found.

if you are already chain feeding 2 fuzzies why not make the jump to hoppers? if it can eat 2 fuzzies, it can eat a hopper.
oh ok lucas im bad with measurement so i didnt know they could move up to hoppers that fast thanks for the info.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
months? even my corn snakes were on adult mice after they surpassed 21 inches in length.
and i thought when it came to feeding snakes you were supposed to feed them food no bigger than their widest part i didnt know we could also go by lengths.

also some snake species can eat bigger meals than others can even if both snakes are the same size so i dont think you can compare a corn snake and a JCP

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
From the look of the picture (although always hard to tell for sure in a picture) she looks the same size or even a bit bigger than my 2 Ball Pythons, both of which are on hoppers, with no problems.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
From the look of the picture (although always hard to tell for sure in a picture) she looks the same size or even a bit bigger than my 2 Ball Pythons, both of which are on hoppers, with no problems.
my jcp is bigger than both your balls?

but yours are bigger in thickness right? shouldnt they be?

Alright ill start her on hoppers since everyone seems to be in agreement.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
my jcp is bigger than both your balls?

but yours are bigger in thickness right? shouldnt they be?

Alright ill start her on hoppers since everyone seems to be in agreement.
My male is about the same thickness, female, yes, she is thicker. They could very well be the just the same length as your JCP, its hard to tell. I should add my 2 BP's are not full grown.

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lots of folks feed small and get very slow growth, in the wild they take as large a prey item as they can swallow which can be 2 times their girth or better