Pictures are worth a thousand words

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Who can't love a roach that makes eyes twinkle like this?

:D

Attachments

Reitz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, that seals it. Two little girls can hold roaches and I (a 20 year old male) still squirm. I hang my head in shame.

Great pics by the way. They're adorable (the girls too ;))

Chris

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
nice pictures,... my girlfriend won't let my daughter hold them,.. even though she's not afraid of them (that's my daughter i'm talking about ;) )

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Reitz
Well, that seals it. Two little girls can hold roaches and I (a 20 year old male) still squirm. I hang my head in shame.

Great pics by the way. They're adorable (the girls too ;))

Chris
Chris,
Don't feel bad..I'm 41, and would rather run through glass shards barefoot, than touch a roach..=D

Cute pics Nix..even cuter girls..:)

Peace, light & eternal love..
Gillian
)0(

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Reitz - I even got my husband to hold one. Or should I say the twins did. He was Also arachnophobic and had a vast gut rolling fear of snakes. He still has the snake issues. But isn't afraid of our little pink corn.
His logic... a man Cannot Be afraid of a pink snake......

gongyles - Show her the twins pictures. :D Maybe if she understands that they Are indeed "Kid Friendly" she might get over her aprehensions about your daughter handling them.

Gillian - Thats me and wasps. But then again, a wasp can kill me. But even then as long as I am in no danger of being stung I find them facinating and rather strangly beautiful. Markings are neat.
These beasty roachies. Are just the cutest darn things LOL.

Just lots of fun.

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Holy smacks.....

that looks a little more gruesome when the Roach's are as big as their hands:eek:

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's funny. The twins don't bat an eye at holding these.
And the hisses send them into gales of giggles.