After ten years of wanting.....

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Setup is nothing fancy right now, he is in quarantine. Thanks, I think his eyes and pattern are beautiful!

tjmi2000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have wanted one of these for years as well and finally purchased a captive bred youngster this past fall. I own several species of snake but I have become down right obsessed with my ATB. Good luck with your new snake and if you haven't been there yet check out Amazon-alliance.com. There is tons of info and beautiful pictures but be careful because I am afraid ATB mania could get even more expensive than a tarantula addiction.

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i waited 10 years before i finally was able to gey my favorite snakes as well. they are not very often offered for sale and when i would see them offered, i would always kick myself for not getting them. finally went through with it though. so i can completely relate with you :)

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Atbs are awesome snakes. A bit moody at times though and while they are young they can be a bit hard to get to feed. Congrats on the purchase. Definitely one of my favorite species.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yes, I can see this snowballing lol. Nothing rivals an ATB in looks, that is for sure. Slender build, big eyes, and the never-ending array of patterns and colors; I see see how you could end up with several easily!
I've got a spare viv I'm thinking about using for him, it just needs to be modified a bit for hides and perches. Temperature gradient in this viv is about 91-77 F. I could go with a smaller bulb to to get it around 86 to 87 F.
He is pretty mellow so far, but I expect that could change once he gets settled in.
@tjmi2000 I've been lurking on Amazon-Alliance for the past few days, it is a really good site!