mantid D Lobata

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
my dead leaf mantid moulted yday amazing to watch especially to see the wings grow from little stubs to full length. anyway goin off topic its never been a big eater supposed to be very greedy hardly eats although as i write this its just missed a small locust just wondering if anyone keeps them how they find there eating habits:?

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Hey,.. i didn't know you had Deroplatys lobata's ? :}
here you can find
some old pictures of my female lobata,... she's fullgrown now,.. and i'm desparate looking for an adult male,... NEED ONE FAST !!!

about their eating habits,.. i only give her 2 crickets a week,...
if i let her, she eats every day 3 crickets (i tried that for a week,...)
and watched her become very fat and sluggish,... now she's more active and still somewhat fat,... prob a oetheca coming up but not a furtile one :( ,.... so if you've got an adult male lobata,....
we can split the breed 50/50 ;) =D

PS: don't i start to get on your nerves ?,... seems like i always answer your Q's first,.. hehehe didn't mean to ;) just coincedence

Last edited:

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ahh at last

something you havnt seen that i have=D =D =D
yeh think mine is definaitly a male he was getting on my nerves so much over past few weeks he was goin to become pede food if we can work something out about getting him to you, you can have him for breeding no problem :)
as for getting on my nerves bout you always being first, thats cos your always online and very helpful like i said your alright ;)

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
thats cos your always online
one of the advances working at an advertise/multimedia compagny =D =D =D

i'll PM you later on today :D

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
as i write this its just missed a small locust just wondering if anyone keeps them how they find there eating habits
strange,... my male D.Lobata i've only have for 2 days now as eaten allready 2 adult crickets ;) :D

hopefully he's getting ready to climb my female :}