Getting my first snake tomorrow!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I'm very excited, after years of waiting I'm finally getting my first snake. Coming tomorrow is a gorgeous baby female Woma Python! I was thinking about getting a ball python, but this opportunity came up and I grabbed it. I will post pics of her once she is here. I'm also getting an adult female Kenyan Sand Boa in a few weeks. Yay!

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
I'm very excited, after years of waiting I'm finally getting my first snake. Coming tomorrow is a gorgeous baby female Woma Python! I was thinking about getting a ball python, but this opportunity came up and I grabbed it. I will post pics of her once she is here. I'm also getting an adult female Kenyan Sand Boa in a few weeks. Yay!
Congrats :D Can't wait to see pics.

I'm sure you will end up with a Ball Python at some point too lol Snakes are addicting. I have 2 BP's at the moment and I love them, lovely snakes.

Red Eyes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on your first snake!! Did you purchase her from Don Patterson?

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Congrats!! Those are my two favorites also!... and hognose.. gosh they are cute too. :)

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Congrats on your first snake!! Did you purchase her from Don Patterson?
Yes, and he was really great to deal with. Highly recommended!

I just got her and she is soo cute! I haven't unpacked her deli cup yet, I'll post pics once she's all settled in.:)

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Here she is! I have no name for her yet though.

In the deli cup she came in,

And exploring her new house

Red Eyes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice! I see that you have her on the "blue menu" to keep her slim ;)

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful snake Laura, I wish my first snake was a woma :(
Mackenzie

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
She is beautiful!! I love how their patters are like an optical illusion.. at least they are to me. :D

Shell

Staff member
She's beautiful! Congrats :)

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh, wow!

Congrats on such a beautiful first snake. Womas are awesome! Such pretty snakes.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Thanks everyone! She is really sweet so far. I haven't fed her yet, but I'll be giving her her first meal today. Now I want more snakes! I'm getting a kenyan sand boa in a couple weeks, and I want a ball python!:D

Shell

Staff member
Thanks everyone! She is really sweet so far. I haven't fed her yet, but I'll be giving her her first meal today. Now I want more snakes! I'm getting a kenyan sand boa in a couple weeks, and I want a ball python!:D
The addiction has begun ;)

Shell

Staff member
Lol! I just couldn't decide between the three:)
I know the feeling :)

The hard part for me is all the BP morphs, soooo many to pick from, how to pick just one lol

Lunar

Arachnopeon
By far one of the best starter snakes in the hobby. I had one but sold it. Have fun with your snake, he is gonna be great!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
She's been awesome so far. She has the sweetest temperment, while still being inquisitive. She has eaten twice with me, and I think she may be going into shed. The light isn't the greatest in the room she is in, but I think her eyes may be starting to get opaque.

I'll snap pics when she's done.:)