Deer on the outdoor camera

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So I set up an outdoor camera just for the pleasure of seeing what it would catch. Check out this (or these) deer out. Just posting these to share. I thought they were cool.

Getting curious:

Ritzman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool. I have a buddy that uses one out in Jackson Mi., and he catches all kind of cool stuff on it. I have pondered getting one, and putting it on the trails behind my place.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I would LOVE to set one of these up by the barn... I find sign all the time, bobcat, cougar, coyote, etc. would be cool to have them on camera!

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yea this is the most I have caught on it so far. Lol. Once the weather warms up I might get more, hopefully.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Interesting. Where did you get your camera? This would be great for the ultra shy creatures in the collection, esp. to find out if breeding has taken place.

tin man

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Biology teacher has one of these and he always shows us his latest pics. He captured wolves, lynx, grizzly bears(and black), even wolverines, oh ya, and tons of moose

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Interesting. Where did you get your camera? This would be great for the ultra shy creatures in the collection, esp. to find out if breeding has taken place.
No idea, got it for christmas.

Thats a good idea using it for the shy collection! I know a few Ts that I havent seen in a while, lol. It also takes 30 second videos when there is motion if it is set to video mode. Thats a great idea.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My Biology teacher has one of these and he always shows us his latest pics. He captured wolves, lynx, grizzly bears(and black), even wolverines, oh ya, and tons of moose
We dont have that much out here. Yea we have bears, coyotes and stuff. But a wolverine, thats awesome!