Buddy my other Ball Python

Buddy and Sweetie together

The Beast my Irian Jaya Carpet Python

Jewels my Colombian Red Tail Boa

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Beautiful snakes!

I especially like your redtail. I think one of those will be my next snake for sure :)

Kourtnie.D

Arachnopeon
Jewels was definitely a must have when I saw her at the pet store! The Owner wanted 250 for her but we got her for 200 since we do a lot of business with him... So it was a steal, but I absolutely love her! I can't wait 'til she gets to be like 9 ft.

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks now im gonna have to go get a carpet python. Ive always wanted one. My lps had one once but they never handled it and it was a pissy little guy. I think i might wait and see what the guys at BGB breed this year.

Kourtnie.D

Arachnopeon
My carpet python has the name Beast for a reason! He loves to snap and bite at me if I just reach in there and try to hold him. I have been bit by him 4 times in less than a month, lol. Doesn't hurt that bad but I am hoping that over time he will get used to being held. Once I move him around a bit in his cage, he is okay and lets me handle him. I try not to get to comfortable with him. He always bites me when I let my guard down.

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My carpet python has the name Beast for a reason! He loves to snap and bite at me if I just reach in there and try to hold him. I have been bit by him 4 times in less than a month, lol. Doesn't hurt that bad but I am hoping that over time he will get used to being held. Once I move him around a bit in his cage, he is okay and lets me handle him. I try not to get to comfortable with him. He always bites me when I let my guard down.
Oh darn that pic gave me such hope lol

Kourtnie.D

Arachnopeon
lol, just test it! You have to no the limits and where NOT to touch! I was afraid to hold him the first week I got him because my boyfriend got bit twice and he brought blood. But I finally got the courage to try to handle him myself and I poked and prodded til I knew what he liked and didn't like... The easiest way I found to get him was luring him to leave his house and after that, I just snatched him up and it was like cutting butter. Beast likes to act tough 'til you get him out of his house. Maybe he is more territorial?