New non-invert addition!

DeathsPyro12

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks! If I had had the money I might would have bought the juvie green anaconda he had as well. Wanted one for years now.

<3exoticpets

Arachnopeon
That would be one big grocery bill at some point ;) I wouldn't have enough space for a proper enclosure, but they are very nice looking snakes!

Bazzgazm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice too. but like everyone else i'd have to get another apartment to fit him. don't be like a certain herper who lived in a trailer and had like 6ft cages in his livingroom and made tons of videos of that dirty place=)

good luck though

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Congrats, that's a beautiful snake :)

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pickup, I love burms. BTW, a 6' x 3' or 8' x 2' cage is plenty big enough for all but the largest of burms or retics.

DeathsPyro12

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks everyone :) Haha yeah my living room was a wreck today, but hey the satellite got installed about an hour or so before the super bowl then had to go pick up this "little" guy, cleaning was the last thing on my mind. {D Hopefully next payday or so he will be getting one of the Boaphile enclosures because I am horrible with building enclosures.

DeathsPyro12

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow sorry Boris, I'm surprised someone else so close was looking. Thank you though, he honestly is a great snake.

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
It's cool . I'm just happy to see it went to someone who will really appreciate it . BTW , I found a guy a couple of towns over who is gonna give me a deal on a baby that he has so it's all good . :D

DeathsPyro12

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha I really will, I had a male about this big a few years ago that I had to get rid of, so its nice to finally own one again. And congrats!! Deff post pictures when you get it!

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Do a Snake Feeding Video - JK - LOL

Other then holding them, My favorite part.......Tee-Hee! :D

Pretty Python - I only have room for RosyBoas - Jason