Bath!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Your snakes are so beautiful!! I love the look of a fat, healthy snake.. great job with them! :)

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice bloods! (they are bloods, right? not short-tails?)

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Teal. They are borneo short tails. People call them bloods. But they really arent.

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
well poop... i know there's a difference, i just can't see it unless they're next to each other:rolleyes:

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those are some fantastic snakes! Although I can't tell the difference between short-tails and bloods, we both love 'em.
Mackenzie

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There is a size difference and the scales on their head is different if im not mistaken. Plus they come from completely differnt islands. Well of course color differences also.

Tiggy

Arachnopeon
Wow, those are some real beauties you got there! :)

Do they like water? Forgive my ignorance because I honestly don't know, and if they do enjoy the occasional "bath", then I think that's just ridiculously adorable.

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They love water. Mine spill their water dish all the time. Trying to fit in it

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
All three species commonly referred to as "Blood Pythons" are among the most underrated snakes in the hobby. Great animals, in any way. The first individual in these photos gets my double-thumbs up!:clap:

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All three species commonly referred to as "Blood Pythons" are among the most underrated snakes in the hobby. Great animals, in any way. The first individual in these photos gets my double-thumbs up!:clap:

I agree they are commonly referred as bloods. But imo thats not correct. There are huge debates out there about this topic. Most short tailed/blood keepers wouldn't refer to all of their species as just bloods. Thanks for the comment and I appreciate the love.

Mvskokee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not really.They have their moods sometimes. All but one are pretty laid back. But even he doesn't strike.