Best deal ever? I think so!

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We'll let the video do the talking :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MqX7cNINYGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MqX7cNINYGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Mackenzie and Cassandra

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
ohhh I am so jealous!! A red tail is one of my must have's lol

Definately the best deal ever! He is so gorgeous.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks like a healthy One

Great Deal guys - Enjoy! Please show the delux environment when completed.

- Jason

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
He is beautiful, and that is truly a good deal! I've recently fallen in love with the Boa constrictor, we got two which were pretty much rescues. One had pneumonia and the other had a hideous nose rub. They were also severely underweight.
We borrowed a REALLY great book about boas, but we gave it back and for the life of me I can't remember what it is called or who the author is. There was an entire section devoted to locales, the different races, and detailed explanations about the scale counts. I'll have to ask and get back to you.
But I would say you got the better end of the trade!

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice steal...I need to find someone willing to give me a snake for two of my pmsing roseas. Congratulations :)

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks everyone. What the guy really wanted was a good home for his snake. He originally said he wanted $200 for everything (which still would have been a good deal) but when he found out we had Ts, he said he would give us everything for one of our Ts because his girlfriend wanted one. So, we gave him two of our female roseas because just one T for all of that didn't feel right, haha. He knew the difference in value, but was more concerned with making sure the snake didn't go to some moron who wouldn't take care of him properly. I'm absolutely in love with this snake.

Audrey, if you could find the name for that book, that'd be wonderful.

Cass

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It actually makes me happy to hear that somebody was more concerned with an animals well being than getting some money off of it.