Something You Won't See Very Often

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My newest project: Xenosaurus grandis.

I just picked up a group of four from Prehistoric Pets. These guys are amazing. Check out those eyes! Enjoy:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They look like what I would envision prehistoric Tx Alligator Lizards lol, the coolest tx lizard ...imo. So that means I like them hehe:D

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They look like what I would envision prehistoric Tx Alligator Lizards lol, the coolest tx lizard ...imo. So that means I like them hehe:D

After I bought my Shinisaurus crocodilurus, I have been digging this family of lizards. If they are half as intriguing to others as they are to me, there is some serious "pet" potential in these lizards. They stay small, like cooler weather, give live birth, and look freakin' amazing.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats for Sure Joey

Very *nice*. Did you buy straight from Jay ?

By the Way........The MM got here More-than-Fine, TY! :clap:

- Jason

Last edited:

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Prehistoric pets indeed! I'm going to have to do a little research on these guys. Know of any good websites to browse for info?

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Prehistoric pets indeed! I'm going to have to do a little research on these guys. Know of any good websites to browse for info?
Nope. I've yet to find anything on their captive care. There are a number of research papers that focus on the ecology of this genus.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looks like what would happen if a lizard got lucky with a crocodile or something. Very neat!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
So cool lookin! I like the last one/s you posted even more!