Australian Water Dragon

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
One of my top 3 favorite lizards is finally mine!

new pics once he settles in... unless i forget...

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice addition.I find this and the chinese water dragon to be more like dogs than lizards:cool:

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice addition.I find this and the chinese water dragon to be more like dogs than lizards:cool:
i would never get a chinese water dragon. they seem way to skitish for me. maybe a CB one would be different but i feel like 98% of them are WC

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i would never get a chinese water dragon. they seem way to skitish for me. maybe a CB one would be different but i feel like 98% of them are WC
Mine are so friendly. Where did you get yours? Got mine as a baby, finger fed him baby food and insects. Very used to handeling, even knows a few "tricks".

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i have never had one. i have seen way too many with there faces scraped down tot he boan fron thryting to run away and smasking into the side of a tank. i have only met one that was calm. i think its just luck with them. glad yours are nice.

i got this guy from LLLReptile and i'm sure they got it from agama international since they just sold off a lot if not all of there aussies.