WHOA look what i found.

snappleWhiteTea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was just out walking around, I was looking for scorpions but pretty much just chillen' and i seen this beauty. It was pretty cold out, really cloudy and we were due for some rain. i tried to walk the opposite direction of where it was facing to see where it came from, i couldn't see any burrow. Like i said it was pretty cold, and it was moving really slow, not walking at all, but its head moved really slow, it was alive and all, just really slow. I did not touch it at all, even though i wanted to, i really wanted to move it, it was out in plain site!

any way just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

snappleWhiteTea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I hear these are not indangered but threatened, is it something to bring to attention to liek game and fish? maybe they could look around out there, i don't know.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I am So Glad That You Did

Fantastic shots! My Grandma lives on the Angeles Crest Forest border, in Los Angeles, Ca......and a similar looking Tortoise wandered into their Garden a few Years ago........................Has been living their by choice since!
Guess it's the razzberry's and such :}

Thanx - Jason

Last edited:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ooh man, I would have taken it home! Well, maybe not really.. but I would have wanted to! lol

Very cool find, thanks for sharing :)

Brad Ramsey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you for leaving him where you found him.
The pictures are great!

-Brad

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I Know these things are fascinating.

I looove tortoises and have always wanted one or more.. but have yet to actually be in a situation where I'd feel proper getting one :(

One day, though!

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

I looove tortoises and have always wanted one or more.. but have yet to actually be in a situation where I'd feel proper getting one :(

One day, though!
Agreed!

I'd love to have one too! I'd probably get a baby sulcata and put him in my will and everything! :p

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Blonde Sulcatta

Took last two Pics this morning, during sprinkling while Sun out.
Outta 19, this blonde one, we kept. Small now, Big responsibility though. - JJ

P.S. Hey Snap, is the White Tea good ? {which Flavor} LOL

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Aww! I <3 desert tortoises!
My grandma called a few days ago, saying they were headed out to the desert to try to find one (just to take pictures of, of course!). It would be pretty cool to see one in the wild!