New member coming soon!!

Spiderkeeper61

Arachnopeon
Hey there, was going to get a viper boa but did not care to mess with the humidity issues as my house is so very dry so I ordered a Anery Sand Boa baby from my local shop were I get all my T's from. He had some nice Gopher babies too but little out of my price range and I just love Sand Boas and had one long time ago, had it for 6 years. Well excited about the new arrival so I'll post some pics when I get it, probably next week I'm hoping..

Herpetologydude

Arachnosquire
Hey there, was going to get a viper boa but did not care to mess with the humidity issues as my house is so very dry so I ordered a Anery Sand Boa baby from my local shop were I get all my T's from. He had some nice Gopher babies too but little out of my price range and I just love Sand Boas and had one long time ago, had it for 6 years. Well excited about the new arrival so I'll post some pics when I get it, probably next week I'm hoping..
Just purchased a Sand Boa myself last month! Not an Anery but still beautiful none the less!

Congrats on your new addition!

Spiderkeeper61

Arachnopeon
Don't Great!!

My Sand Boa is doing great as today she ate her first meal for me. She was a very aggressive feeder as it had no problems taking the pinkie. Now if she only does this on a regular basis things will be great..

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Beautiful! I love sand boas :)

I almost got a little anery baby that I bonded with at a shop... then decided against it. I wish I had brought him home, though!

Spiderkeeper61

Arachnopeon
ya, I love her so much. She is so sweet and so active for a sand boa. I am going to get a male (normal phase) on friday, and then in April when the guy gets in some albino's I'm going to get a male and mate it with my anrey and hope to get some snows of at least het. for snows. I post some pics of all them as I get them...