A. moderatum (noseeum')

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I gave a A. moderatum to my father-in-law. He said he hasnt seen it in 1 week. It has totally blocked both entrances to his little log. He lifted the log up a couple times and he is doing fine, but would like to see him every now and then. Maybe he is getting ready to molt? He said he was thinking about moving the log, but I told him that he would only do it again, plus Im sure it would piss him off. What do you think?

Renee

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Mine does the same thing. Just leave it be and it will be fine.
Its always digging, a very busy bug:)
It will surface when its ready to.:)

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
You need to get him a Rose hair...they seem to be out and about more..always busy. Then he will have 2 T's...we know what happens next...a wall of Ts that is out of control!!:D

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. moderatum do hide alot, at least mine does. If your father in law wants to see his T alot then get him a 2"- 3" A. genic. Mine hardly hided unless I really give them a reason or molt time is coming.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sounds like it could be preparing for a molt, they do hide alot but mine never seals up the entrance to its hide unless a molt is forthcoming.

Andy

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice T Guy :)

I have hopefully 2 pink toes coming today. He would really like a B. smithi, so that would be a great X-mas present :D

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
So what your saying is...you got him addicted and now you're his dealer? You bad bad lady:D

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep, he is getting the addiction :}

like all of us=D

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is it me or do they kinda look like B. Emilla's to me? I also want to get one of those at the next show.

Sam,

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well they moved it

Well they moved the log and boy was he upset. Yes, he is indeed in pre-molt stage, his hiney is totally black. I told them to just leave him alone and not to ever disturb him like that again.

hahaha!! poor baby, just wanted his privacy

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
B.Smithi is a good t to be a starter t to :) Also shame on you for getting him addicted hehe