Rogue Cows

Laceface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So, it is three am. I don't have to be up for work till five, yet here I am, wide awake. At 3, my dog began barking. Mind you, yesterday there were piles of what looked suspiciously like cow poo in our yard, but there aren't cows near by. Sure, we live in a rather no-where location, but no one around us has cows. Back to this morning. Quinn is barking and growling. My fiance thought she had to go potty, but I told him, that is a "something is out there" bark...We go take her out anyway, and there in our yard, way up by the road....are cows. Not one, not two, but at least 3 rogue cows. Munching, pooing, and keeping my dog awake. So, someone's cows are escaping at night to make a mess in my yard. I sure wish they would keep them secure!

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
In New Mexico rogue cows destroying your property can be shot by the property owner. I had a neighbor who almost lost his cow when it wondered into my yard. I would have had steaks for months. It tore my yard apart and trashed my fence.

Laceface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aww, I don't want to kill them! They aren't hurting anything, just wandering around eating. I'm actually hoping we can find out who owns them, so they can take em back. I think one might have been rather young.

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
You are too kind. Your neighbors should be grateful.
I too am up at 3am. We started spring break this weak, and all four of kids are off at other home for the night. Just sitting in a dark quiet house.

Laceface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aww, that's gotta be kinda sad, or do you like the quiet dark house?

I hope the cows are gone when I leave for work. With my luck, I'll hit one.

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This sounds like an opportunity for a several months supply of free steak, as you said.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Make sure they aren't armed.

[YOUTUBE]yWUbF-wrl3w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Laceface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You guys are crazy. Animal came and got them today, and took them home. Sadly, they are worried their owner, an older man, might have passed, as they have been roaming for a few days :(

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I would have kept them! If someone was missing them, they can come asking for them..

Sad if their owner passed away though :(

Cowin8579

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would of blown them back to Allah with my semi-automatic weapon! Teasing, bad terrorist joke. That's a lot of steak! haha. Rogue cows are no joke. :)