*SIGH* I caved...again...

indigoeyes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
We are now the proud owners of our first Pokie, a P. regalis, and somehting I have wanted for awhile now, an H. maculata. The Pokie is about 1 1/2", the maculata is about 3". We haven't moved them to new homes yet, I'm still working up the nerve for that one! :p But they are stunning, and I think this puts our collection count at 49.

*SIGH*

I really need to learn how to say no...

Gregg1LE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Add one more and you will have an even fifty:D ...then you can stop;) :p

Great choices,BTW.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the new additions Casey.

You know the sex of the H. mac yet? I hope it's a female of course but in the unfortunate event that it turns out to be male, remember I have a female. ;)

I also have plenty of P. regalis so regardless of what sex yours is, I'll have a mate for when the time comes.

"We're not going to have P. regalis in our house." ;)
No one can hold out forever! Welcome to the world of the o/w'ers.

See ya.

Atrax

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah, she says she caved..... I was standing there when her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.

There was no caving on her part, she just looked up and said "Can we?" So, if anyone caved, it was me... but then again, I wasn't the one that said "NO POKIES!" :D

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
congrats on the new additions. im trying best to keep the addiction in check because my apartment complex doesnt allow them at all. so far i have 3. im sure my collection will explode when i buy a house next year though.

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I thought NO was an abreviation for NEED OTHERS!! Nice choice's.

MORBIUS

indigoeyes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Gregg1LE
Add one more and you will have an even fifty:D ...then you can stop;) :p

Great choices,BTW.
Stop????? You can do that?????
And since this post, we gained a few new random s'lings, and are sitting at 73. Not sure the sex of either, they are still pretty small, considering. Am (obviously) hoping for females on both.

Gregg1LE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by indigoeyes
Stop????? You can do that?????
And since this post, we gained a few new random s'lings, and are sitting at 73. Not sure the sex of either, they are still pretty small, considering. Am (obviously) hoping for females on both.
With a little self control;)

I have as many as I can take care of and still have a life:D

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
we have a system worked out.... they don't really take up that much time.... we *COULD* handle a lot more.... think we're done for a while though.... not that many more that we want to pick up, and the ones I want anyway are all pretty rare....