Help! New member!

bitzy1

Arachnosquire
Ya see i dont know if there is a specific forum for ths but i have absolutely no clue what im doing! How do i post pictures?i wanna post a picture on a thread i was commenting but have no clue how to i just started yesterday and any help would be usefull!

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ya see i dont know if there is a specific forum for ths but i have absolutely no clue what im doing! How do i post pictures?i wanna post a picture on a thread i was commenting but have no clue how to i just started yesterday and any help would be usefull!
First re-size the picture as needed I.E. 640 x 480, so you can fit it all in there without scrolling over and up and down. Download to photo bucket and copy and paste the Img tag. Or if you want to use it directly from the computer go reply and look by the smiley face and click on the paper clip. A pop up will appear and just upload the photo. Your number of pictures is pretty high but it is limited so you may have to pull it later going that route. To edit a post with a picture go advanced edit.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Well, if you have the picture on your hard drive, you can click on the "manage attachments" button found below the submit buttons, in the "additional options" section. This will allow you to browse to the directory your picture is in and upload it to Arachnoboards. Keep in mind that there are maximum file size restrictions, you may have to compress your picture a bit to meet those restrictions.
Another method is to use a hosting site to upload your photos to and then link to them. I'm not really up on this second method, but there are many people here that are familiar with the options in that area.

Edit: Whoops, whitewolf beat me to the punch.

Hey! I never noticed that paperclip icon before! I always used the manage attachment button. Another day, another lesson!

bitzy1

Arachnosquire
Well, if you have the picture on your hard drive, you can click on the "manage attachments" button found below the submit buttons, in the "additional options" section. This will allow you to browse to the directory your picture is in and upload it to Arachnoboards. Keep in mind that there are maximum file size restrictions, you may have to compress your picture a bit to meet those restrictions.
Another method is to use a hosting site to upload your photos to and then link to them. I'm not really up on this second method, but there are many people here that are familiar with the options in that area.

Edit: Whoops, whitewolf beat me to the punch.

Hey! I never noticed that paperclip icon before! I always used the manage attachment button. Another day, another lesson!
thank you all hopefully this will help:) huang1.jpg