funny storys thread

bitzy1

Arachnosquire
well, i am new to the arachno boards and i thought just to get a little more popualar i would make a new thread. here it is. i am makeing this thread beacause i know all of you share the same hobby, post a replie here if you have a funny story to tell out of all your experience with reptiles or insects. heres mine.

i have a 4 year old bearded dragon. he is a male and his name is lucky. me and lucky have beacome great frineds and i let him roam around my room alot. he is well behaived and has a histerical personality. in his cage i keep two three inch wide containers that i put his food in, they arent very far apart. well i just recently gotten him this new vitamin stuff that i am supposed to mix in with his lettace and other vegetables. so i got alot of lettace, i wet it, and i put his other favorite veggies and last but not least i put in his vitamins at the bottom. this had been the first time that i had given him this brand of vitamins, and on the back it says that it will take a while for them to get used to. i put in the containers and walked out of my room. when i came back i was shocked to see that lucky had positioned himself to where both of his back feet were in each of the bowls as if he was protesting! i laughed so hard.and i said :embarrassed: eat your vitamins! isnt it funny when you have to treat a reptile like a child? have any of you got a funnier story? love to hear em thnx
bitzy1

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
for the record you should not feed too much lettuce. you should feed dark leafy greens such as collard greens, dandelion greens, swiss chard, etc...

as for a funny story:

i work as an animal demonstrator. at this one birthday my 7ft dumeril's boa, who i usually rest on one shoulder while i talk about him, decided to wrap around my face, blinding me. he wasn't constricting, just holding on. and while i was blind he put his tail in my pocket and pulled out my wallet. the crowd really enjoyed watching me get mugged.

bitzy1

Arachnosquire
for the record you should not feed too much lettuce. you should feed dark leafy greens such as collard greens, dandelion greens, swiss chard, etc...

as for a funny story:

i work as an animal demonstrator. at this one birthday my 7ft dumeril's boa, who i usually rest on one shoulder while i talk about him, decided to wrap around my face, blinding me. he wasn't constricting, just holding on. and while i was blind he put his tail in my pocket and pulled out my wallet. the crowd really enjoyed watching me get mugged.
haha pretty funny, cool job. i dont feed him alot it was a mixture of a lot of things and if you knew lucky, he has an apetite!