Curly ends her fast

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
After close to 3 months of sitting like a rock in the center of her enclosure my larger curly started excavation once again and dug a nice little tunnel addition, all the work must have made her hungry because she was sitting in the "I'm Hungry" position in the entry of her tunnel. I threw in a big fat cricket and BLAM there it is....gone, I really wonder why they go on fasts.

JBoyer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Isn't it funny how we recognize the "i'm hungry pose" for our individual T's! My curlies have never fasted, always voracious fat bottomed girls!

Jennifer

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
Her bottom is huge. She definitely did not lose any of it during her diet. Yeah it is funny, I can tell when each one is waiting for a meal... Cobalt waits with her legs just out of her burrow, Usambara waits just at her entry way with her legs out and the curlys and rose hair kind of stand ...funny..I can't really put it into words.

JBoyer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
mine all have their individual "waiting" positions as well. My large female curly sits with her legs sticking out from under her corkbark/burrow, my rosies sit with their first 2 legs slightly raised and jump at any movement within their houses!

the others have their fav places too but no need to get into that!

Jennifer

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, I have also never had a fast with my Curly's, always willing to eat!!

Andy