Breeding P. murinus, jcohen9999 M, Philth F

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Here is one of several breeding attempts that Im dealing with currently. Jcohen9999's male that im breeding with my very large , long term captive, female. The female is just huge next to the male. I will use this thread for any updates with the breeding attempt.

This is what looked like the 2nd insertion from what i could see. I dont think i got pics from the first time. Also i remember during one attempt, the female jumped him. They were wrestling on the floor a few seconds before i blew on them to seperate them.
10/21/03

Attachments

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Round two, or what i belive went well. The male approached her burrow from behind this time.
11/14/03

Attachments

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Here is Mr.Happy after the deed was done , and i tried to seperate them.

Attachments

Wh1teshark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good luck with your project!

I will eagerly follow what happens since i plan a simmilar project myself.

/Dave

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
cool pics. i wonder if thats the P. murinus i sent Jeff a few months back, as an immature female:8o .

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
Rick,

As a matter of fact yes! But as you can see I am not letting him go to waste.

And of course, assuming that all goes to plan and this a fruitful union you can expect a delivery of tiny OBTs :)

Jeff

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Philth
Here is Mr.Happy after the deed was done , and i tried to seperate them.
So much for that nice, mellow post-coital feeling! He looks like he needs a cigarette alright! =D

Good luck with the breeding!

Greensleeves

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
12/7/03 at it again. This time they were at it for about 2 hours before i seperated them. The male just kept going at it. Finally it got late and i had enough, so i broke them up

Attachments

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I know this pic sucks but for those of you who are wondering what the size differance is, now you can see. They were going at it so long this time he actually got her, all the way out of her burrow.

Attachments

Last edited:

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jeff amd Philth since that usumbara is only mlike 2 inches id like to have him when he passes away alright? i want to perserve it in resin!!

thanx
mike

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
John,

Thanks for the picture. At least that guy looks like more of a match for that female then the one that Philth has.

Hopefully one of these match ups produces a viable sac...and then its time for an OBT arachnoquickie.

Jeff