G.Pulchra handling!

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok, that's an old joke and noone laughed, just to make up for that, here's my new T.blondi sling that I just got today along with the pulchra and some others from Sven Koeppler. (The guy is great!!)

Cute isnt it??

Attachments

MrBaronIsBack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That sling looks more like an Avic than a T. Blondi. Are you sure you didn't get the pics switched?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ahahaha! that was funny...I laughed!
Of course, I'm not really awake yet either ;)

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrBaronIsBack
That sling looks more like an Avic than a T. Blondi. Are you sure you didn't get the pics switched?
fuzzy isn't it??:D

i'm pretty sure it's a blondi. It mustn't be an avic as it's been on the ground since I put it in its enclosure, it hasnt got any abdoment markings and Sven can't be wrong :}

Really, are there avics that would stay on the ground and have no markings as slings??

It must be a bit bigger than an inch

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
ahahaha! that was funny...I laughed!
Of course, I'm not really awake yet either ;)
Ummmm....whatever it was went over my head completely....Would someone please explain the joke? I want to snicker too!

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You put a title like "T.Blondi handling" and people open the thread expecting to see some mad guy holding a huge blondie but its just a sling....

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
I've already seen some "crazy handling" threads on here, and they all involve a hand and some dangerous looking beastie...

this thread's pic involved a hand and a ferocious fuzzie wuzzie piece of navel lint.:rolleyes:
D.

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
Oops, people post FAST on this board!

Excuse the repetition.
D.

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ohhhhh- I get jokes! :)

The title of the thread is "G. Pulchra Handling" though from what I saw....which I didn't think were that intimidating.....

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by abstract
Ohhhhh- I get jokes! :)

The title of the thread is "G. Pulchra Handling" though from what I saw....which I didn't think were that intimidating.....
The T.Blondi handling I said was a general example....

Yea, but you still waited for a big T' ;)

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice slings!

And I think the blondi sling looks a lot like "Squeakers", the blondi sling that Nixy and the twins have. It seemed to have that kind of bluish fuzzy look for awhile before turning brown.

Greensleeves

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
crazy handling threads where where??? *hides mizm's thread of his handling pictures**