bye bye Shiva...

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
my male fasciata...went to Jakerocks today...
Surprisingly, not much trouble to pack him either :)

Attachments

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
my male fasciata...went to Jakerocks today...
Surprisingly, not much trouble to pack him either :)
Wow, what a pretty boy! And a cool name too! Shiva is probably my favourite Hindu god, especially now that I have a better idea of his role in the Universe - a lot more complicated than the name "Destroyer" implies. He's also "King of the Dance". :)

That is such a neat picture - he looks sort of light mauve and mint green, although I'm sure that's just the light.

I hope you get lots of cute little slings! I think Pokie slings are among the cutest slings, along with avics. Stretchy little guys!

Greensleeves

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looking forward to meeting him...as is my female;)

Jake

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
WOW! That really is a beaut! BEst of luck you two!

SO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Re: Re: bye bye Shiva...

Originally posted by greensleeves
Wow, what a pretty boy! And a cool name too! Shiva is probably my favourite Hindu god, especially now that I have a better idea of his role in the Universe - a lot more complicated than the name "Destroyer" implies. He's also "King of the Dance". :)
his full name is 'cosmic delight of shiva LOL!
yes, Shiva is a complicated god...very interesting...
That is such a neat picture - he looks sort of light mauve and mint green, although I'm sure that's just the light.

I hope you get lots of cute little slings! I think Pokie slings are among the cutest slings, along with avics. Stretchy little guys!
well, it was the light, I don't see any green on him normally, and the mauve is minimal :D
I hope we get lots of them too...if so, it would be the FIRST ..since I've probably sent out 20 males, and never gotten any results!

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: Re: bye bye Shiva...

Originally posted by greensleeves
I prefer Kali. has the destraction capabilities and has 6 arms + 2 legs = 8!!

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: bye bye Shiva...

Originally posted by genious_gr
I prefer Kali. has the destraction capabilities and has 6 arms + 2 legs = 8!!
"Destraction capabilities" Hmmm...does this mean Kali uses one set of limbs to do a magic trick while picking your pocket with annother? ;P

Wade

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Shipping out 20 males with no results...that's a lot of money spent shipping them out.

I hope you have better luck with this guy.

Jim

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yea, I meant generaly for T's. Besides, tarantula is a "female" noun in Greek....

Wade, try saying thet in Greek :}

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by genious_gr

Wade, try saying thet in Greek :}

Fair enough! You English is at least as good as many of my fellow Americans. Normally, I don't pick on other peoples typos or mispellings (god knows I do it often enough myself), but when it results in something funny, I can't resist.

Wade

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Wade
Fair enough! You English is at least as good as many of my fellow Americans. Normally, I don't pick on other peoples typos or mispellings (god knows I do it often enough myself), but when it results in something funny, I can't resist.

Wade
I guess I was looking for it, I even made a typo in the answer...:rolleyes: