PDA

View Full Version : perfect example

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 12:54 PM
weres the joy in animal torture ? i duno about you guys but, This has to be the most sickest video iv ever seen, and man oh man didnt it make me wanna screem at this guy !!

this link for me is the perfect reason for people like this guy, To be forced out of this hobby,

WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE !! 18+ ONLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1OvenrZMp8&feature=PlayList&p=2D0DBE4391FEA97A&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=30

just to say really, i wernt looking for it, i just came across this....

Duno if anyone agree's but these sort of people should not be in this hobby,

satanslilhelper
04-08-2010, 12:59 PM
I flagged it for animal abuse. I love how he tells us to f ourselves at the end.:evil:

ametan
04-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mack&Cass
04-08-2010, 01:10 PM
I flagged it for animal abuse. I love how he tells us to f ourselves at the end.:evil:

I didn't watch it because I can't bring myself to watch something like that, but I also flagged it.

Cass

BrynWilliams
04-08-2010, 01:16 PM
issue is the friggin number of these vids out there and the view counts they're getting is just insane!

(i also flagged it)

Fran
04-08-2010, 01:26 PM
See? Heres when everything makes sense about people keeping what they shouldnt, let alone a Phoneutria.

I just hope this guy gets a funny cardiack arrest.

fatich
04-08-2010, 01:41 PM
l also flagged it, l dont understand how people take pleasure from this kind of things.

dopamine
04-08-2010, 02:02 PM
What did he do? i dont wanna watch it.

cacoseraph
04-08-2010, 02:10 PM
jeez, they are only bugs

go get upset about all the ppl suffering inthe world

edit:

for instance... how many of you weepers live feeds crickets? OMGZ!!!! i don't. butyou do... what does that make you?

iluvcreepystuff
04-08-2010, 02:11 PM
yea wat did he/she do my computer is too slow to watch it.

forrestpengra
04-08-2010, 02:19 PM
scopion, rose hair fight to death. it was pointless thats all.

dopamine
04-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Let me guess, the spider lost?

Kirsten
04-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Let me guess, the spider lost?

We all lost.

CAK
04-08-2010, 02:29 PM
One word... Karma! :mad:

gromgrom
04-08-2010, 02:33 PM
i saw this at one point. :shame:
the only reason i didnt immediately hate it was because i hate G. Roseas. I wish I had that scorpion though :( I'd take better care of it. :mad:

satanslilhelper
04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
jeez, they are only bugs

go get upset about all the ppl suffering inthe world

edit:

for instance... how many of you weepers live feeds crickets? OMGZ!!!! i don't. butyou do... what does that make you?

So I take it your for dog fighting and cock fighting too?!?! This isn't a feeder insect being fed to an invert. :? The people suffering all over the world isn't the point of this thread. Go make one if you want.

Carrot
04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Its sad when people wish torture and death upon those who put two animals that don't have the capacity to feel pain or suffer together to watch them fight, then claim that its the bug fighters who are the "sickos."

So I take it your for dog fighting and cock fighting too?!?! This isn't a feeder insect being fed to an invert. :? The people suffering all over the world isn't the point of this thread. Go make one if you want.

Dogs and roosters can feel pain and suffer, unlike a bug. I haven't seen any scientific evidence that they can feel pain in the way that vertebrates can. Also, if you believe insects can feel pain, why not pre-kill your feeder insects before feeding them? I don't throw live mice, chicken or rabbits in with my cat because I can't imagine it'd be a very fun way to go, so I buy animals that have already been slaughtered in less painful ways (well, I'm hoping so).

gromgrom
04-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Its sad when people wish torture and death upon those who put two animals that don't have the capacity to feel pain or suffer together to watch them fight, then claim that its the bug fighters who are the "sickos."

Dogs and roosters can feel pain and suffer, unlike a bug. I haven't seen any scientific evidence that they can feel pain in the way that vertebrates can.

Not that I endorse cockfighting, but I really don't see how its that much more inhumane than how many chickens bred for human consumption are treated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ--faib7to

I agree with your post,

but the issue is really "was it neccesary to fight them, even if one got a meal?"

the answer is always no. It hurts the hobby and makes all of us look bad.

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 03:49 PM
See? Heres when everything makes sense about people keeping what they shouldnt, let alone a Phoneutria.

I just hope this guy gets a funny cardiack arrest.

you no it fran :wicked:

satanslilhelper
04-08-2010, 03:59 PM
I agree with your post,

but the issue is really "was it neccesary to fight them, even if one got a meal?"

the answer is always no. It hurts the hobby and makes all of us look bad.

This is what I meant. I understand they don't feel pain I'm just sayin' it isn't right.

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:01 PM
What did he do? i dont wanna watch it.

basically mate, he took a Grammostola rosea and placed it with a scorp (Unknown SP not a scorpion guy). Any whoo the scorp grabbed the rosea stung it ate its head then left it, this guy took plesure in doing this and also took even more plesure in showing the left overs of the poor G.rosea internals, Please watch and flag as we all have this guy should be stuck in a bomb shelter and alot of live TNT ready to destruct, or fran's way which is even beter, "a funny cardiac arrest"

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:02 PM

bad aint it, Bet he wouldnt be saying that if any of us were standing there ready for him :evil:

thankyou for flagging, This guy's a complete 110% ****

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:04 PM
I didn't watch it because I can't bring myself to watch something like that, but I also flagged it.

Cass

Awww cass your a star aint you :D

well im really pleased you flagged it, thankyou !!:worship::worship:

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:05 PM
issue is the friggin number of these vids out there and the view counts they're getting is just insane!

(i also flagged it)

i no insane aint the word mate, Completly out rages is about right :P

thanks for flagging, your all stars !!:worship::worship:

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:09 PM
l also flagged it, l dont understand how people take pleasure from this kind of things.

I duno i did try asking him, also questioned the fact is he majorly insane or suffer some sort of d*ck he*d issue, no reply yet though.

thanks for flagging your a star also :worship:

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

yep i feel you, when i saw it, my blood boiled :mad:

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:11 PM
One word... Karma! :mad:

and i hope it happens soon :P

gromgrom
04-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Damo, it is a Red-Legged Red-Clawwed Pandius sp. Probably Militaris. (judging from tarantula inc's pictures. I want one badly :D)

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:12 PM
i saw this at one point. :shame:
the only reason i didnt immediately hate it was because i hate G. Roseas. I wish I had that scorpion though :( I'd take better care of it. :mad:

fair play, Please for the love of god, find him and give the scorp a better home :P

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Damo, it is a Red-Legged Red-Clawwed Pandius sp. Probably Militaris. (judging from tarantula inc's pictures. I want one badly :D)

haha, cheers for clearing that up for me, i was curiouse to what Sp it was...

hope you find one... Are you in the UK ?? if so let me no i might be able to help you on finding one :}

gromgrom
04-08-2010, 04:20 PM
nope, USA. They had 2i slings at a local show for 8 bucks each, but i was broke :p

and it stung and pinched me when i held it. mean little things lmao

DamoK21
04-08-2010, 04:23 PM
nope, USA. They had 2i slings at a local show for 8 bucks each, but i was broke :p

and it stung and pinched me when i held it. mean little things lmao

lmao haha thats gota suck lol, well i would still have a look about for you but i have no clue about US breeders, site's or anything, but best of luck to you on finding them, and next time dont be broke :P

gromgrom
04-08-2010, 04:26 PM
yeah im impluse buying at the next show, but i'm aiming for a cheap GBB, suntiger, maybe a B. Smithi.

Mack&Cass
04-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Caco, you have a point. I flagged it because it was unnecessary, not because I'm a bleeding heart - I'm in the snake hobby where there's no place for those kinds of people. I don't have a problem watching a cricket get eaten by a T, or my boa constrictor downing a rat like he hasn't eaten in years (for the record, he eats a large rat once every two weeks, he's one of those snakes who thinks he should eat every day), however this video clearly isn't just a simple feeding video. He's doing it to get a rise out of people and it's just completely unnecessary. These are the kind of people who get a scorp or T or rattlesnake just to show off and see what they can put in with it until it gets killed. All of these scorpion vs. spider vs. snake vs. centipede videos are simply put on there as a 'who can have the most gruesome video' contest. Personally, I don't have a problem with it because a T gets killed, I have a problem with the idiots who think this is funny. This is validated by his apparent (I didn't watch) " f you" at the end - he's doing it to anger and upset those who actually keep Ts as pets.

Cass

Shell
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Caco, you have a point. I flagged it because it was unnecessary, not because I'm a bleeding heart - I'm in the snake hobby where there's no place for those kinds of people. I don't have a problem watching a cricket get eaten by a T, or my boa constrictor downing a rat like he hasn't eaten in years (for the record, he eats a large rat once every two weeks, he's one of those snakes who thinks he should eat every day), however this video clearly isn't just a simple feeding video. He's doing it to get a rise out of people and it's just completely unnecessary. These are the kind of people who get a scorp or T or rattlesnake just to show off and see what they can put in with it until it gets killed. All of these scorpion vs. spider vs. snake vs. centipede videos are simply put on there as a 'who can have the most gruesome video' contest. Personally, I don't have a problem with it because a T gets killed, I have a problem with the idiots who think this is funny. This is validated by his apparent (I didn't watch) " f you" at the end - he's doing it to anger and upset those who actually keep Ts as pets.

Cass

+1

I watched it (and flagged it also) but then I had to go put my kids to bed. I was going to come back and comment, but Cass pretty much summed up perfectly what I was going to say.

satanslilhelper
04-09-2010, 12:28 AM
That's what bugged me about Cacoseraph's post. I'm not crying for the T over here. I'm pissed off that this jerk is doing this for shock value to get himself tons of views and to irritate the hell out of us hobbyists. Watch the end of his video for proof for f's sake!! In that last jab at most of us hobbyists(Caco excluded) is where the anger towards people like this comes from.

I for one have lost a lot of respect for a really bright and helpful member of our "little" community due to his misunderstanding of others anger towards douches that post things like this on Youtube.

cacoseraph
04-09-2010, 12:33 AM
boohoo

answer my q

do you live feed crickets? you know they are more "evolved" than spiders, right? so they can probably "feel more pain", right?

think carefully, you are hair's breadth from making my ignore list santa

satanslilhelper
04-09-2010, 12:48 AM
boohoo

answer my q

do you live feed crickets? you know they are more "evolved" than spiders, right? so they can probably "feel more pain", right?

Are you indulging in some psychedelic drugs that somehow inhibit your ability to read the posts correctly?? I feed crickets and roaches to my inverts and I absolutely love the feeding responses that I get from them. They're place on the food chain is respected here. I love watching my T's eat prey. The point that I clearly made in my last post that you're clearly misinterpreting is the fact that this is blatant shock tactics and not a normal "feeding". How on Earth are you confusing feeding a natural prey item to setting up a match between a G. rosea vs. unknown scorp?

I could care less if you put me on your "magical" ignore list. I have the ability to ignore people without a special button and you have reached that status on this end. ;P

It's Satanlilhelper by the way you illiterate... I'll get in trouble if I say more.

DamoK21
04-09-2010, 04:17 AM
boohoo

answer my q

ok so you are a huge beliver that this video is "NOT" in any way an offencive video, OR a video made at his own joy to compete animals against each other, To only see the results from 2 animals fighting each other and how the out come would be. There fore this is animal cruelty, Which im beliveing you indefinatly suport 110%.

How about if i do a video on your pede, With a club hammer.... This is animal cruelty and you there fore would say or belive that this was not right, You sure as hell would have somthing better to say than "They cant feel anything"....

Even if the rosea got the better of the scorp some how, This is not natural, This was done at his own amusement for his self.

Did you post this video on you tube ?? because you seem to be getting awfully defencive over it ? Stating that this video is ok, That spiders cant feel nothing, from were im sitting ,,, THEY FEEL AN AWFUL LOT AND A HELL OF ALOT MORE THAN YOU:evil:

Ryujia
04-09-2010, 06:09 AM
boohoo

answer my q

Pred vs Prey is different then Pred vs Pred that would never naturally occur. And by your standards, if the T can't feel the pain, then it would be ok to poke, prod, stab, and all out mangle a paralyzed person "if they can't feel it".

So the value of life is dependant on how much they are able to feel?

Carrot
04-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Pred vs Prey is different then Pred vs Pred that would never naturally occur. And by your standards, if the T can't feel the pain, then it would be ok to poke, prod, stab, and all out mangle a paralyzed person "if they can't feel it".

So the value of life is dependant on how much they are able to feel?

When it comes to non-human life, it does for many people. I value the life of a cat more than that of a blade of grass. I also do not find it cruel to decapitate flowers just to be used as decorations or gifts, even though they are also alive.

I can understand people not liking the video because it was done just for shock value though. :)

cacoseraph
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
this is a lolz thread

listen you little monkeys... if the poor wittle rosea can "suffer" than all those roaches and crickets you live feed out are dying most terrible deaths. i happen to prekill just about all the feeders i use by brain mangling. not for some idiotic, misplaced desire to alleviate suffering but because it is more convenient and safe for the bugs i actually do care about keeping fit and healthy

IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT THEY ARE NATURAL PREY ITEMS. mice are natural prey items for snakes! does that make someone any less of a douche when they get a boner for watching a little mousy get strangulated? nope! so...

i don't know how to point out your filthy gaping logical fallacy any more clearly than that

but uh, good effort i suppose ;)

Sky`Scorcher
04-09-2010, 12:57 PM
I remember posting this like.. I dunno, a year ago? lol :)

I don't like saying this but its no different than feeding crickets and roaches to our T's. We just put our passion and more value on to the T's and obviously, we take care of them. Thats the reason a lot if not all are upset about these things.

I wanted to pig slaughter the guy who fed the T and believe me I also left some pretty nasty comments on one of his videos but it seems as though reality caught on to me as time went on.

Ryujia
04-09-2010, 01:16 PM
When it comes to non-human life, it does for many people. I value the life of a cat more than that of a blade of grass. I also do not find it cruel to decapitate flowers just to be used as decorations or gifts, even though they are also alive.

I can understand people not liking the video because it was done just for shock value though. :)

I'm not saying that you shouldn't value a cat as equal to a blade of grass. Cut the blade of grass, and it will just continue to grow. Cut the cat, and well.. you can see the pain and agony, and you may have just killed it. You didn't kill the grass with the cut.

Does the grass make you laugh with it's actions? When you hold it, does it move of it's own accord? Does it do something you don't understand, only to figure out the purpose a few minutes later? Does the flower attack the fertilizer you fed it? Does the cat attack the catnip?

I'm not saying that the T was in pain, nor that it was any more "human" then a cat, or the scorpion. I'm just saying that to me, it was a shame to do such a thing for shock value. I even feel guilty when I kill an earthworm.. To me, all life is important, and not to be wasted so effortlessly.

cacoseraph
04-09-2010, 01:19 PM
actually, plants do almost all the things on your list. ppl WAY underestimate what all plants can and do do. it's like i'm way better read and educated that most ppl or something =P

edit:
and in point of fact, amoeba do just about everything that ppl probably think means that taras et al can feel pain.

@all

would you be mad if someone broke a little ipod nano on youtube? what about the "does it blend?" series? that must break your strange little hearts =P

lol
it's called science. y'all should look into it :)

Sky`Scorcher
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
To me, all life is important, and not to be wasted so effortlessly.

As do we all. :)

Anyway, heres the one I posted wayy back and its still in the Discussions section.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=149360

cacoseraph
04-09-2010, 01:22 PM
I also do not find it cruel to decapitate flowers just to be used as decorations or gifts, even though they are also alive.

i think of itmore as cutting off their reproductive organs =P

Sky`Scorcher
04-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Btw you can flag all you want, its not going to change a thing but for the record I flagged it too. =P

dopamine
04-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Just dont even watch it at all... every time someone watches this crap it posts another view and thats just what that a-hole wants, more views. Dont contribute.:barf:

Kirsten
04-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Exactly this^

Our little trolls and Ipad smashers as well.