Just got a new camera and and testing it out,tell me what you think

L parahybana

The setup

Avivularia Versicolor

Last edited:

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi Brendan mate.... i dont see any pics????? p.s ill be sending you that male Regalis very soon mate, cheers...neil

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful pictures :D

I need a good camera, mine sucks! I cant even get a close up without it coming out fuzzy:8o

Renee

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cheers neil,email me when your ready and ill give you my address
how did it go for yourself.

Now im scratching my head:? how come some can see and some cant

neilhayles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi again Brendan, well to be honest mate, im not sure how they got on???? there was alot of drumming from the male... and they seemed to get on very well, no agression or anything. they would sit next to each other on a bit of bark like an old married couple!!! lol the one night i did see them getting a bit fresh, the female was the one making the advances, and the male was drumming back to her. i could see the male trying to get under the female, so i thought, " im gonna see some action now!!!" so i quickly ran to get my camera, but when i got back they had seperated!!!!!!!!!! AARRGGGGGGG. i'd missed it. so Brendan, they may well have mated, i know its supposed to be over in a flash, so hopefully they mated???? the male is still in with her, and they are sat all cozy next to each other, but the male seems to have lost interest now, he's not drumming or anything??? this might be a good sign, i dunno????? i havent seen him making a new sperm web so all i can do is cross my fingers.... hope fully he'll do the biz for you mate. ill email you when i want your address mate. cheers...neil;P

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Great pix, but there is one problem!! YOU NEED MORE T's!! There is still room in that little cubby hole of yours!!:D