Keep Them In Mind!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Hello all!

Just a note to ALL newbies and a reminder to ALL oldies(?):( PLEASE READ, BOOKMARK, PRINT, KEEP, REMEMBER this thread:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9707

There is SO LITTLE research being done on the microbiology of our beloved fuzzy giants, and the guys and gals at R.I.E.S.M. are trying to change that! Imagine a T world where nematodes are a minor inconvience that can be cured quickly, imagine buying a beautiful 12" WC blondi and being able to treat it's bacterial and/or parasitic infections! It COULD be possible in the future, but we ALL need to help!

R.I.E.S.M. needs T bodies to help them identify the little buggies that our pets can harbor. If one of your Ts dies, PLEASE put it in the freezer IMMEDIATELY and e-mail R.I.E.S.M. Keep this in mind as it won't work if you remember 2 days after the T dies!!

You can also help them by volunteering to take swab samples from your Ts. Drop them a line with a list of your species.

Part of our hobby is to educate people, aid in the preservation of Ts and their habitats, and support of scientific study. We can ALL help!

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Terri