Assistance requested for Sling project

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am making an attempt at documenting the latest "Best Practices" in spiderling care. I expect to take the information I receive, publish it in this forum, and submit it to the ATS for possible publication. To this end, I would like to begin collecting details of care (with results) for any slings you own. This information should also be accompanied by a listing of species, and whether or not the animal survived into adulthood.

These details are:
Housing (style, size, relative size to the animal)
Housing location (relative position to light sources, relative position to sunlight, etc.)
Substrate (contents, changes, mixtures, etc)
Temperature range (specifics are not required, just broad ranges are fine.)
Watering habits (method and frequency, water used -tap or otherwise, treated or untreated, temperature of the water, etc)
Feeding habits (live vs. pre-killed vs body parts, frequency, general feeding times)
Home heating or cooling system (Gas / Oil / Electric / other, forced hot water, hot air, steam, etc. Is there a humidifier on the system? Etc.)
Humidity (for reference only. If you keep a hygrometer in the room then stating % humidity would be great. Otherwise "ambient" is ok)
Any notes you would like to add

This should be submitted to junkmail_at_cox@cox.net

Thanks for your help in this. I'll keep you all informed as I collect info.