Bodisky's update on my dead OBT

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey there!
Whew! what a week!
I believe I mentioned that the swabs were sent off earlier. So far on the autopsy I found the abdomen to be filled with bacterial goo. What kind of bacteria? Thats to be determined. There may also be the new yeast that we discovered also present but we shall see. In the past, there has been little to no research on what is normal bacterial flora for T's so we have nothing to compare notes with so to speak. However, some bacteria that we find are noted killers of insects and arachnids.
The CNS or central nervous system appeared normal as did the heart, circulatory, respiratory ansd muscular systems. Sunday I will get into the chelicera, mouth tissues pumping stomach etc. That takes a bit of dexterity and hand strength on my part. I have a broken arm/wrist that limits my movements so it will take all day 12 plus hours. Normally about 4 to 6 hours for the mouth and chelicera. Then I will make my decision on the digestive system. Lots of minute work with several different types of microscopes and subsequent photography.
More later!
Thanks again for your kind donation,
Kerry
RIESM

I posted a thread about her HERE with pictures. I'm glad to see that she is being put to good use, helping identify that new yeast. I will keep you all updated when bodisky emails me with more news.