T of the month

webspinner

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
O.K. we all agree that we love our T's, but do you ever catch yourself liking one T one month and then the following month you're head over heals over a different one? Or is it just me?
My fav last mos was E.uatuman this mos I'm crazy about my E.murinus.:D

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Of course! My most recent fave has been my P. Cambridgei adult female that I've gotten......not much neat going on in the enclosure, but an overall beaut and great to handle! :D

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
lol no i like all my T's the same *wink wink* cant let them no that there not all your favs:D they will be out to get ya hehe, nah my fav will always be my frist love my rose hair spudds.

josh

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I do have different favorites at different times.... but when I have PMS, I seem to LOVE my Haplopelma, Pterinochilus, Gigas, etc. girls the best!!=D

webspinner

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hahahaha verry verry funny MizM. :D I wonder if other women feel the same as you?

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I dont know if I change monthly, but a while back I was head over heels for P., Regalis

got over those and now I cant stop freaking buying crap for the Hysterocrates Im gonng be getting soon

God I love Hysterocrates. Get big, perpetually hungry, semi-communal, Awsome post molt colors, easy to breed (so Ive heard), LOTS of slings per eggsack, mine are always out.

Man, I cant say enough about these guys (and girls)

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i am now head over heels on arboreals especially avics cause they are docile.just got one my self love it to death.
last month i wanted a p cambridgei but lost that urge.
Yup the mouth crud is basically gone after drinking dso much it must have gone into the nwater and i pored it out.

mike:}

I LOVE U MOMMY THANX FOR THE BDAY CARD

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
So your new avic recovered from it's mouth crud?

(You forgot to say you love your mother!:mad: )

Bagan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have to say the T I prefer over all of my other T's would be my little G. pulchra sling because she just craves attention constantly, which bodes well for the future concerning a handleable T when she's of a fair size.