cleaning day.

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
cleaned outmy T's cages and had some fun almost got bit by my p.murinus HA! my a.seemani for once didnt kick hairs nor show me there fangs, my big rose hair died after a bad molt:( all my H.gigas molted (i've got 3) one came out jet black hes the best one i think it is a giant black? or black baboon? it was sold to me as an h.gigas"horned red baboon"? the other 2 are nice dark red/brown color. my forthall baboon(not sure on the scientific name) is about to molt she isnt aggressive at all,hand fed here last night:D i held the cricket by the leg and she took it

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
oh yeah on the big adult female rose hair she was about 6 1/2" inches i got her in about june/july and she was looking sick since about aug. so i new she was gonna die soon it was just day by day after aug.

Josh

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Jguy001
oh yeah on the big adult female rose hair she was about 6 1/2" inches i got her in about june/july and she was looking sick since about aug. so i new she was gonna die soon it was just day by day after aug.

Josh
Prove it to me and I'll believe you (the 6.5" G. rosea)

Later,

Jake

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
check under the post "pic of my large rosehair" she is posted there i cant re-post the pic of her. check there i got a good shot of her.

Josh

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
p.k explain how am i gonna put a ruler next to a T thats dead and i dont got anymore? best i can do is show you the one i posted awhile back

josh

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
p.k explain how am i gonna put a ruler next to a T thats dead and i dont got anymore? best i can do is show you the one i posted awhile back

josh
I for sure would NOT dispose of a 6.5" G. rosea...

Later,

Jake

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its about 5inchs 5,5 maybe
That's what you said in the thread you posted about your rose hair. Now I realize she could've molted since July, but no way in hell did she grow from 5.5" to 6.5".

Jake

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
before she died i got a messure of her and her back leg was about ( ) that close to the 6 1/2" mark i didnt messure her there i took a guess but i did messure her after her bad molt which is wut i think killed her, i'm awear rose hairs dont get that big, i know this but she was that damn close to 6.5" and i dont care what anyone says, i have no reason to lie here whats the hell is that gonna prove not a thing right? i'm tellling you what i seen when i messured her about 2 weeks ago.

Josh

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey man, no reason to get all hyped up here. I'm not calling you a liar, or any kind of bad person for that matter. All I said is that I won't believe it until I see it, which would be my loss, not yours (if in fact she was 6.5" legspan, I don't know...). Either way, no reason to fight over this. Have a nice day ;)

Later,

Jake

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Argh... Must we have this retarded arguement every time the mention of the size is brought up? It's always the same peopel complaining aswell... Do something useful for christ' sake as oppose to complaining. Yeah he's probably exaggerating/misinformed, what is it about having that proved that that you lust for so badly?

My rosea is just ( ?) under 6 inches (as far as I remember from measuring her for the grand "Post your pics of BIG roseas else be condemned to the dungeons of noob!!") and she's going on for sweet 16 :}

"Forthall babboon" pertains to "Pterinochilus lugardi" though you may of been sold another species. Ahh the joys of common names!:?