My new 3 inch avic

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my new avic saved it from petland i got it for 10 bux they thought it was a chilean rose hair=D well she is a beauty but was very dehydrated,gave her some water and she literally dove in she looks like a cat ina milk bowl i think:? ;P :?

Attachments

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok just one more i swear:)
this is also of her little pad
costructed by non other than..................................Mwauh

Attachments

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
A little proud, are we? She's a cutie wootie!!!!

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know right? M0M ;P
she is so nice only prob
she shoots poop like the beejesus

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have noticed with the avics I have dealt with to shoot poop especially during handling. Nice pics by the way

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Thats a great deal, you can usually get an Adult avic for around $15 thats how much i got my 4" female Avicularia avicularia for, those pics are great! Good luck with the new Avic.

James

eleven_68

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Kodak?

Do you have a Kodak digital camera? I just got one a few weeks ago and the EasyShare program that they give you doesn't allow you to resize, just to crop. I use Photoshop 7.0 to modify the pictures but I bet you could find a cheaper or free software that will resize if you want to. nice pictures though, is she an Avicularia avicularia(sorry, I'm not really familiar with "nicknames" yet) or another Avicularia?

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What a pretty girl! She sure looks happy to be getting a good drink!

As for the poop thing, I'm getting used to it with my geroldi sling. It's really not that bad - certainly not as gross as cat poop. It doesn't seem to have an odour, either, from what I could tell, though I wasn't about to stick my nose in it to be sure. =D

Avics are so fun and adorable!

Greensleeves

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, thirsty girl :)

'Weep Beevo, un' oor o' thoss sevin-leggid thingies agin. Whatchyasaid they calld naow agin? 'Rooos..roo..roos haars? Weep Beevo, sems about riaight"

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Kodak?

Originally posted by eleven_68
nice pictures though, is she an Avicularia avicularia(sorry, I'm not really familiar with "nicknames" yet) or another Avicularia?

yup she is an avic avic
and guys she was super thirsty!!!!!

i love the way their feet never breaks the miniscus(skin of the water) and they just sort of float.

i pushed it while it was on the water and it started to slide like a puck on an air hockey table=D =D
mike
ps we should make a T sport where we shoot the molts or dead ts around on water like pucks.
and before u say it........................ yes i should be shot;P

NEMESIS_112

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got my Avic Avic for 9.99 at the reptile show. I hate it when they shoot poop! my two Avic, versicolors shoot poop like kray-z.

Which are the most expensive avics by the way???/

Adrian