I am so ashamed of myself

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I went by the biology department today and saw a tarantula in display. Some professor just found it in New Mexico or something. I think it is an A. stentzi or a G. rosea. Anyway, I thought there were 2 at first. I had nothing better to do then so I just stood around and looked at it some more, trying to figure out why they aren't killing each other, especially when both looked female. I finally realized that there was only 1 tarantula and that the 2nd one was just the exoskeleton. Apparently, the tarantula recently molted.

Anyway, you would think that I would have noticed that the 2nd one was only an exoskeleton. Man, do I feel stupid.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lam
I went by the biology department today and saw a tarantula in display. Some professor just found it in New Mexico or something. I think it is an A. stentzi or a G. rosea. Anyway, I thought there were 2 at first. I had nothing better to do then so I just stood around and looked at it some more, trying to figure out why they aren't killing each other, especially when both looked female. I finally realized that there was only 1 tarantula and that the 2nd one was just the exoskeleton. Apparently, the tarantula recently molted.

Anyway, you would think that I would have noticed that the 2nd one was only an exoskeleton. Man, do I feel stupid.
That's why you keep things like this to yourself;)

No really, it's alright man, don't worry about it:)

Later,

Jake