Broken Foot Emergency!!!!!

MrBaronIsBack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My male redknee broke the tarsus on his left rearmost leg today. It was a clean break, or it seems to be, no signs of bleeding. One problem though, the portion below the leg is still attached. Should I try to remove it? If so, should I just try to remove the piece below the break, or should I try to take the whole leg? I know they have sealing points at certain areas of their leg joints, but I'm not sure if it's every joint on the leg or just at the innermost joints. Suggestions please.

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
as long as there no bleeding and no sign of stress dont worry bout it too much about removeing it i'd be careful you may make it start to bleed.. i think he can get it off his self cant he? all i no as long as theres no bleeding and he isnt paceing like mad dont worry bout it o.k?

Josh

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I would have to say leave it alone. This happened to my 10" t. blondi, she buried the leg (still attached) then webbed the whole thing up, kind of like a cast. I tried to remove it, and she started bleeding and died. If I would have left it alone, it would have dropped naturally and she would have been fine. So, let her do her thing, it might be ugly and look painful, but if it bothers HER, she will "release" it and let it drop off!