Can Someone Post Pics of P. Rufilata

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
man, I never thought I would be wanting one of these but my local pet store is selling one for $55.

can someone please post pics? Ive allready seen the ones from Invertepet and Swifts.

Last edited:

Phalagorn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by heyjeyniceid
man, I never thought I would be wanting one of these but my local pet is selling one for $55.

can someone please post pics? Ive allready seen the ones from Invertepet and Swifts.

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Phalagorn!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!

I cant freakin believe how beutiful that Poeci is!!!!!!

Please tell me more about it!!

Age, sex, size, who you bought it from!

do all Rufies look that beutiful when they mature?

Last edited:

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
PetsInc.

you ever been there? Its the best Invert place Ive ever been to although it can be a bit pricey sometimes.

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm in there like once every 2 weeks, So I'm in there often. Have you been to Az Reptile Center? they have a lil better prices then petsinc, but a lil bit less T then petsinc. Go check it out.

Sam,

Phalagorn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by heyjeyniceid
Phalagorn!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!

I cant freakin believe how beutiful that Poeci is!!!!!!

Please tell me more about it!!

Age, sex, size, who you bought it from!

do all Rufies look that beutiful when they mature?
The picture of the ventral (underside) of P. rufilata it´s a adult female. I´l got her from a friend, I trade an adult Psalmopoeus pulcher against a adult P. rufilata,

My Pokie list:

* 0.1 Poecilotheria fasciata

* 0.2 Poecilotheria formosa

* 0.0.7 Poecilotheria miranda

* 4.2.1 Poecilotheria ornata

* 0.0.26 Poecilotheria pederseni

* 0.5.1 Poecilotheria regalis

* 0.1.4 Poecilotheria rufilata

* 0.1.7 Poecilotheria striata

* 0.0.4 Poecilotheria subfusca

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
Oh my lord!
That is just your pokie list? How many T's do you own?

I am just starting out, and have 10 T's. I could easily get another 20, but am cautious, since I don't know how much time so many spiders will take up. Do you find maintenance a chore for so many tarantulas?
Excuse the dumb question, but I am just curious about your, or any of the other experienced people's opinions on large collections. Thanks.
D.

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
BigSam, yeah Ive been to Az Reptile center and from what I remember, all their prices were a bit higher than petsince, plus their selction was crap to say the least.

Plus their big female Goliath Bird-Eator is for display only. WTF is that? I mean I would understand if they had a bunch of baby T. Blondi to move in order to impress would be buyers, but thats stupid.

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
...ooops, sorry, I didn't read fully the first post, about visiting my site:rolleyes: