mexican red-rump molting now!

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well were gonna find out if this is a mexican red-rump she finally fliped over to molt for the pas 2 days she has been slow and getting darker on her ab. i've been waiting for this molt for a month now she is about 1.5" now so she'll be close to 2" now right or over? she has been in a burrow for the pas 2-3 weeks in her deli cup cant wait to see her lovely new colors, i wish x-mas could come earliyer because3 id love to post pics our old digital quit working all together walmart has some decent ones that and T's are the only thing on my x-mas lisy:D im so excited.
Josh

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hehe i see her new black legs nice jet black legs gonna be a pretty little girl.

Josh

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well shes out:D good molt all legs still there ready to start being fatten up in a few days(4-5) shes about 2"-2.2" cant really get a messure with her on her back, ready for her new small k-keeper instead of her deli cup:D :D :D :D .
Josh

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
congrats on your molt. im waiting for my b. smithi to start molting since its abdomen has been black for about a week now.

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
a huge change in size, soon i can fatten her back up are these a slow growing speices? molted twice since sept.?

Josh

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
its been almost 2.5 hours since the molt and she up and very denfensive of her skin i havent gotten close to but every time i open it up she runs over there and gaurds it im gonna leave it in there till tomarrow when i change her cage, too big for the deli cup now.

Josh