T. apophysis mating Pics

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The female started off by rushing across her enclosure with her fangs bared.:eek: Fortunately, it appears that she was just eager to mate.:)

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
We witnessed 2 inserts with the same palp before he backed off and casually climbed out of her enclosure.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool stuff there!! Let us all know what happens. Nice pics as well.

Good luck!

Jake

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
"Gimme a break!"

The photos above were taken last night with one of my females. Today I went by Bryan's (Cronoss) and tried the male with his female. She was willing, but he retreated each time after lifting her up. I guess he needs a little R&R between booty calls. :)

Edit: I figured he would need to construct another sperm web, but I wanted to see if he would use the other palp that he neglected to use last night.

This is about as close as it got with Bryan's girl...

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by JP version 1.0
I REALLY hope I get some slings from these guys.:)
SO DO I!!=D (Gorgeous!!)

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
how big is that female:eek:, good luck with your breeding there.

Josh

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Jguy001
how big is that female:eek:, good luck with your breeding there.

Josh
Without actually measuring (that would be itchy) I would guess about 8". They are very leggy.

Thanks for the wishes of luck, Jake and Miz M.:)

John

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey man do u think i could have that guys body once he dies which i hope is not soon:( but could i have it or could i have his fnags sent to me in the male cuz those look pretty big im trying to start a collection.
thanx
mike

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey if you have a successful egg sac I will be interested in purchasing 1 and also nice shots.

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Longbord1
hey man do u think i could have that guys body once he dies which i hope is not soon:( but could i have it or could i have his fnags sent to me in the male cuz those look pretty big im trying to start a collection.
thanx
mike
I was thinking of preserving this guy myself. I have a HUGE female that a friend of mine is currently helping me to preserve. It might be nice to have a male to go along with her. I'll let you know if I change my mind though. Of course, this all hinges on the outcome of his future mating attempts. He has at least 3 more females to visit.

John

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Great pics, John! And I wish you the best of luck on getting a successful eggsac :)

Joy

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well if he gets munched can i have the fangs please!!!!=D
well im very happy ur going to consider me anyhow hope all goes well with him!!!!
good luck i hope he dosen't get munched im sure hell make a great display
mike=D

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
wow hes gonna be a busy boy:) how much do slings of this speices run for?

Josh

Vanan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow!

Simply gorgeous T's! Got my fingers crossed for you!

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Jguy001
wow hes gonna be a busy boy:) how much do slings of this speices run for?

Josh
Well the Cheapest I have seen is a 4" around $100 so and slings are hard to find to most ppl sell are juv. to adults. Finding a sling IME is like finding a needle in a haystack lol because I am still looking for a 1" to 2"

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Nice pictures and love the red and purple highlights the male has! I'm hoping my young fellow will be as sharp looking and be seeing that amount of action once he matures. Best of luck on having a successful sac or 2