Any Canadian roach keepers?

Vanan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looking to see how many of you there are underground. :)

Vanan

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey vanan

see you made it then welcome to the boards :D have you looked up roachman or hisser. com not to sure about the mailing in canada live in uk but sure you will get help on here ;)

Vanan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey!

Thanks to you Wayne, I got my butt over here. I've looked em up but I doubt they ship to Canada and plus Canada has "issues" with inverts. Go figure. Anyways, thanks for pointing me in the right step. We'll see if anything shows up. :)

Marc_C

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I keep roaches. I currently have b.discoidales, hissers, lobsters, surinam roaches, a eublaberus species and american roaches.

It sucks that we have to sorta hide the fact that we keep roaches in Canada. Our government as all sorts of odd little blanket laws about inverts/reptiles that are really unfair to most keepers, but what are you going to do about it. :(

Vanan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heya Marcus! Nice to see more creep out of the woodwork. Pun intended. :D Dya know anything about shipping Marcus? BTW, do you have any of your roaches for sale? PM me! :D

Come on you guys! I know there's more out there! Anyone from the western or central provinces?

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey all i love roaches have kept them for a couple years now, originally acquired them officially for a study in animal behaviour but now all i have left is females. BOO!!! anyone want to lend a helping hand and trade a male hisser or even sell me one please, i need one to keep my dying colony alive.
ORION

Vanan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll send ya one if I knew how to ship at this time of year!

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i guess you are right we are already into our deep freeze :) no good for the inverts
ORION

Marc_C

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if you live anywhere near hamilton ill give you some adult males :). 99% of my colony is males so it kinda works out.

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice, man, but i live in ottawa so i dont know how that would work unless i send you cash and you can send them on a voyageur bus or somethin like that.
ORION