I hate my wife ;(

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
that lil...[insert phrase here] when to the pet store without me!!! and to my horror she went to petco to get crickets and comes back explaining to me that the crickets were 10c a piece [rip off!] and then she goes on to tell me that the etco here has the redknee sale too 29.99 instead of a 100 bucks for them and then adds on 'too bad we dont have a place of our own right now [living with her friends renting a room] or the money to buy on' I was like.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!! lol damnit! no fair why does she tease me so I hought when she started talking about the sale I'd open the petco bag to see a new t... Wives suck!

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She doesnt have the money and nor do I :( If I had the money I'd get it anyway but damnit!! lol

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Get a Petco card, and their .8 cents ea.

E

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats about as good as it gets here in Phx. Az.
Unless I buy bulk online. Then the die off rate is high, as I can't feed off 1000 crics. fast enough..:rolleyes: Not thatt many T's in the ol' collection..

Ernie

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I could tell her to drive the extra distance nad pay 4.50 for 100 at elliots pet store.

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Thats about as good as it gets here in Phx. Az.
Unless I buy bulk online. Then the die off rate is high, as I can't feed off 1000 crics. fast enough..:rolleyes: Not thatt many T's in the ol' collection..

Ernie
get a big container put beeding in it and a part of a potatoe or apple and mist them every now and then, i buy my crickets buy the 120 and only pay 11.00 tax and all, they last about 3weeks for my T's and lizards:)

Josh

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think if you have a wife that is willing to drive to the petstore and buy you crickets you are doing pretty well for yourself ;)

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by xBurntBytheSunx
i think if you have a wife that is willing to drive to the petstore and buy you crickets you are doing pretty well for yourself ;) [/QUOTE/]

Really! I usually, OK always, have to make that particular trip into town......

Crix are .10 here too..... I agree, a total rip, BUT, I dont want to have to deal with breeding the nasty, stinky critters myself.....

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm from canada and not legal cit here yet lol and sinze arnold reidned the 'aliens can get license' bill she has to do all the driving besides we only have one car. her car. me no touchy [just case I dont know shyte about cars doesnt mean I cant drive!..but tell her that]