my mystery sling molted today

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it looks way skinnier but i can tell its legs are a little longer. it didn't grow a whole lot, it will probably be 3 years before i know what it is.

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i described it for people here and i was told it is probably a rose hair....but i won't know for sure until its larger

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Deliverme314
that made my brain hurt... huh?
Glad you said that, beacause that is what I was thinking but didn't want to say anything.

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
im sure its gonna be hard to raise cuz u don't know where it came from how are u keeping this little bugger?
mike:? :?

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bearskin10
Glad you said that, beacause that is what I was thinking but didn't want to say anything.
haha... my bad... I am sure I have worded/spelled some things very awkwardly as well...

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
"im sure its gonna be hard to raise cuz u don't know where it came from how are u keeping this little bugger?
mike"

actually, its been very easy to keep. i have it in a small ball jar, and it used to try to run out every time i opened up for a peek, but now its very calm and just sits at the top when i check on him.

i mist once a week, and give it half of a cricket.

whatever it is, its something common and new world. he told me anything from a salmon pink to a rose hair. most likely a rose but its looking rather leggy after its molt so who knows?

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If it sa salmon pink you will know ALOT sooner than 3 years... hell it will be fully mature in just a over a year... those suckas grow fast.