The credit card is paid off....

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Time for a present for both of us.....

For him- New music......

For me- Finally, finally, an A. geniculata..... I have the order form filled out (from Swifts), the request for the shipping date, and he will be home in 37 minutes with the card! (Yes, I'm counting minutes :D )

I am SO excited, I simply cannot wait....

He was going to buy me either a ruby or emerald ring, but I told him I wanted this spider instead!! Hey, cheap for him, makes me happier!! =D =D =D

I love this species so much!

Time to get the enclosure prepared!!

avmaviator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cool beans

What size Genic did you order? I got a 1/2 inch Genic in late June, and it just molted last night and it is a little over three inches now! They are soooo pretty. I love this species.

Arno

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
Nice purchase, now KEEP that card paid off.....Credit cards are bad news if your not careful

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cha-ching!!!!

I don't dare tell my wife that a credit card is paid off, next thing you know it's maxed.

Good luck with your new T:)

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I haven't ordered yet because the stinking Pay Pal account isn't set up, ( why in the world do they need info from your bank statement, it's a CREDIT CARD!!??) but, as soon as that comes in the account will be good.

I am ordering the 3-4 inch genic, because I am still quite scared of slings..... =D =D

BUT, I'm also worried about the freebie sling!! I'm sure If I have any problems you good people will help!! Small vial, mashed crickets, slightly damp paper towels?? Missing anything??

I will certainly post pictures of this purchase as soon as I can get my paws on it!

:D

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sounds good to me, but you could use the same substrate for the sling as you use for the larger ones. I cut larger crickets in half for small slings, they eat so I am guessing it works.:)