T lynn

Arachnopeon
Hi,I'm new here I just decided to join up today. I have 2 chilean rose, 1 costa rican zebra, 1 red knee and just got 6 slings in a couple days ago. This is a great board and just thought I would say hello to everyone here. Thanks Lynn

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
welcome to the boards. this is the perfect place to build your addiction. what are the slings that you just got in??

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi Lynn,
Welcome to the group. Your # 1497 ;)
Hope you have fun.
What are the slings?

Ernie

T lynn

Arachnopeon
chaco golen knee, brazilian black, pink zebra beauty,curly hair and b. emilia and the freebie is a b. vagans they are my early christmas presents from my husband. Lynn

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hope your in for the long run chacos are very slow growers. i've got 2, had them for 3-4 mo.s and they only molted 2 times for me.

Josh

T lynn

Arachnopeon
I know it's about 3/4 inch the biggest is 1 inch the b.vagans is so very tiny 1/4 inch it is amazing that they can be so small but hes cute I just looked in on him and hes eating a tiny little cricket right now. LoL

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice Slings and Collection. Also yes the Chaco are slow growers but not as slow as the Pink Zebra cause in around 10 yrs it will finally mature :) So have Patience!! I have all the Ts you have except the B.Emilia (want one) and the B.Vagan. Next T should be a A.Versicolor put a aboreal in that collection :D