Blaptica dubia prices?

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
were is a good place to get them? I've looked at several sites and the price is crazy. I was figuring on starting with 50 but from what I've found that would run $50-100. I know I could just buy a few but then I'd be still buying crickets for 6 months or more. Isn't there someone that sells a decent 50+ count starter colony of mixed sizes for $20-30? I'm planing on picking up a pokie group after christmas so my 5 crix a week won't do and I have NO interest in raising the smelly things. Bad enough that I may need to start a new mouse colony for the pinks, but at least they do find in the shed. Well thanks for letting me rant a bit, and for any help finding a reasonable priced colony.
Rev

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
if you find a reasonable price anywhere, let me know!
That is why I started a lobster colony first, since they are so much more affordable, and breed like...well, like roaches :)
I don't use crickets at all, between those and my mealworm colony....

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
better off looking for a local dealer so you dont have to pay the shipping. i know a certain roach dealer in the classified section has deals, not sure if the species you want is on that list tho

JBoyer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Try cricketfood.com I think they have 50 for $40.

Jennifer