Lunar Moth

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi. My Lunar Moth just came out of its cacoon. It's giant and green. If you have Lunar Moths please tell me. I have 2 the first one came out yesterday. If I put a female in a cage out side will male moths come? They are great pets. They dont eat when there in their moth stage. :D.

From
Eric :)

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I gave that guy a moth:rolleyes: Even ask him. I'm that 12 year old customer. :D

From

Navaros

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha Cool!Did you find the catepillars or something? Or did you buy them? I would like to try breeding them next year.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I buy them. Do you want the web site? They come as adults. Their cheep too.:D

From

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When you say "Sure" do you mean ya right:eek: or do you mean ok.:rolleyes: :?

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry I have so many threds I can't keep track.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My other thred, that has to do with cetipedes they think I'm crazy.=D

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To get to the web site.:D go to google. Then type in moths from prince edwards island. Nest press go. Then Press Moths(Saturniidae)of prince edwards island. then scroll down to where it says ***LiveStock and supplies for sale*** click that. Then scroll down and check out the prices.:D

From

trashman921

Arachnopeon
I found a luna moth lava about 5 weeks ago. acouple days later we watched as it sponn itself into a cacoon. I was coserned that the pupa was not alive. So i carefully oponed the cacoon to check, it did wiggle alot. Just wondering how soon it my emerge. can it servive with the cacoon sletley openig. A Luna Moth novise.