My A. versicolor is on her back, is she dead???

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just kidding.{D Actually, I misted today in the morning, she was normaly in her web. I knew she is preparing for her molt and a bit earlier I saw her on her back! I hope she will do fine, this is her last molt I think, after this will be a big adult girl from now on!:drool:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There is no "last" molt for female Ts, she will molt throughout her entire life. Congrats though, I can't wait for my female versi to molt!

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
There is no "last" molt for female Ts, she will molt throughout her entire life. Congrats though, I can't wait for my female versi to molt!
forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm sure he's saying His girl is finally an adult.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is what I thought as well, but his wording is wrong. :wall: I thought I would point it out anyway though because he may be coming from the scorpion side of the hobby, and those do have a final molt or instar.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep, thats what I meant. :) I am very excided, I will have now two adult females(this one and B. smithi).

And also my P. cambridgei juvenile female baricaded herself into a hole with web, I belive she is preparing for molt and my newcomer A. geniculata doesen't eat as well and doesen't move much around her enclosure, I think s/he will molt as well.

That is what I thought as well, but his wording is wrong. :wall: I thought I would point it out anyway though because he may be coming from the scorpion side of the hobby, and those do have a final molt or instar.
Sorry for my expresion, with all my knowlage of english and even that I speak it very fluently, I make some mistakes. I speak it better than my mother languge though. :D No, I didn't come from the scorpion side of the hobby. :D Though I am still a bit new to the bird spider hobby, one year and a half to be more precise and I own only four of them by now. :)

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They will come soon, when she comes out of her web though lol! I took her molt out, she molted sucessfuly and her molt measures 11 cm (4.3 inches) LS! I belive she is now around 14 cm(5.5 inches) LS.